Things we're obsessed with for spring...

There are so many vintage inspired looks for spring this year. Here are a few we at BIRDS are obsessed with...
Wayfarer sunglasses...if this isn't vintage I don't know what is. These have been around forever. I don't go anywhere without mine. I am going to keep these forever for a couple of reasons, they will never go out of style and I got mine in London while shopping with my best friend. Stylish and sentimental, love it!
Straw fedora...this is also a classic style that has come back in a big way. I bought one on a whim in Miami last year and can't wait to get a new one this year. We are especially crazy about this plain straw fedora we found online.
Vintage print clutch...a clutch is so great. The crazier the better, we found this one from Ted Baker and fell in love. Plain, to the point but still funky.
Bright jewelry...a vintage chandelier style earring with a modern twist!
Cozy scarf...if you are like me and always cold, a cozy summer scarf is a must. This light weight tasseled orange scarf gives just the right amount of pop to the outfit.

1 comment:

  1. SO much fun!!!!!! Such great items it makes me ready for Spring. I am thinking we will probably need a good excuse to add to your collection and go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete